Best Ever 1-Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Happy Sunday Friends! I have been on a little bit of a recipe posting hiatus with all the Coronavirus changes that I know so many of us are adjusting to. I must say though, that while it has been challenging at times, it has been so nice to go back to the basics and enjoy so much more quality family time. It makes me really reflect on my priorities and what I value most in life...my kids!!!
Today I am sharing with you a Sunday morning family favorite, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This particular recipe can be made in one bowl and can be whipped up and in the oven in 10 minutes flat. If you have super hungry kiddos that are dying to eat, make mini loaves (or muffins),and if you have time to spare, go for the large loaf. Freezer friendly, and totally adaptable to any special dietary needs on your end.
I hope you enjoy and wish you all a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Best Ever 1-Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (6 mini loaves or 1 large loaf)
· ½ cup butter or coconut oil, melted
· ¾ cup brown sugar
· 2 eggs
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
· 2 cups flour
· 1 tsp baking soda
· ½ tsp salt
· ½ tsp cinnamon
· ¾ cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and vanilla, followed by mashed banana.
4) Add dry ingredients, just until combined, then add chocolate chips
5) Spray loaf pan (or mini loaf pans) with nonstick spray and pour in batter.
6) Bake 25- 30 minutes for mini loaves, and 50-60 for large loaf.