Rainbow Radish & Arugula Salad
Hi Friends! Summer is days away and I am ready! I have a beautiful salad for you tonight that will truly nourish you from the inside out. Filled with summer produce from our local farmers. Serve this alone or add some fish or protein of choice on the side for a more substanial meal. Either way, this colorful salad will leave you feeling light and bright with room still to take a lovely evening stroll. Enjoy!
Rainbow Radish & Arugula Salad (Serves 1)
· 1 rainbow radish, sliced paper thin
· 3 heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
· 1 heaping handful arugula
· ¼ cup fresh cut sweet corn (no need to cook)
· 1/2 avocado, sliced
· 2 Tbsp goat cheese, crumbled (I love Treeline scallion Nut Based Cheese)
· 1 Tbsp pinenuts
· Good quality olive oil
· Juice of ½ a lemon
· Pink Himalayan salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1) Arrange radishes in a single layer across a large plate
2) Place arugula in in the center
3) Add tomatoes around the edge of the arugula
4) Sprinkle corn, goat cheese and pinenuts across the top of the arugula
5) Top with ½ an avocado in the center of the salad
6) Drizzle lemon and olive oil over the top and salt and pepper to taste.
7) Serve right away and enjoy!