Mango Tango Smoothie by Chase
Hello friends! I hope you've had a fantastic week and are thoroughly enjoying your weekend! The heat has kicked up a notch this weekend, therefore perfect time for swimming and smoothies. We have a special treat for you today, a delicious and refreshing smoothie created by my amazing daughter Chase. She came up with this one several years ago and it has been a smoothie staple in our house ever since. Stay cool and get in the pool! Cheers!
Mango Tango Smoothie (makes one 16 oz smoothie)
· 1 cup almond or coconut milk
· 1/2 water or coconut water
· 1.5 cups frozen mango chunks
· 1 lime, juiced
· ½ Persian cucumber
· 1 TBSP peanut butter
· 1-2 tbsp White chia, hemp seeds or vanilla protein powder
1) Blend all ingredients and enjoy!