Vegan Ginger Pad Thai Zoodles
Happy Thursday Friends! We are having a hot one today! I thought a nice light and zesty pad thai inspired salad might hit the spot and keep you from cooking. This fresh and nutrient dense dish is packed with bold ginger flavors, fun veggie "zoodles" and the perfect peanut crunch. I hope you enjoy!
Vegan Ginger Pad Thai Zoodles (Serves 2)
· 2 zucchinis, spiralized
· 1 carrot, spriralized
· ¼ head purple cabbage, thinly shredded
· 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
· ¼ cup peanuts, chopped (sub sunflower or pumpkin seeds for nut allergies)
· 3 Tbsp peanut butter (sub sunbutter for nut allergies)
· 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· 2 Tbsp coconut milk
· 2 tbsp coconut aminos
· 1 Tbsp tamari
· 2 limes, juiced
· Cayenne pepper, to taste
· Himalayan salt, to taste
1) Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
2) Mix dressing ingredients by hand or in a blender (recommended).
3) Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Distribute onto two plates or save half for lunch tomorrow.