Pear, Pomegranate & Arugula Salad with Walnut-Dijon Vinaigrette
October is such a fun and transitional time of year, where you really start feeling Fall in the air. I get so excited to begin testing new recipes with my favorite Fall flavors and thinking about which dishes I want to make for gatherings that would typically happen this time of year. This is a beautiful salad to enjoy on it's own, with a generous scoop of quinoa, or some shredded rotisserie chicken, It's perfect as a festive side for Thanksgiving, Christmas or dinners with family or friends. Enjoy!
Pear, Pomegranate & Arugula Salad with Walnut-Dijon Vinaigrette (Serves 4)
· 4 cups arugula
· 2-3 ripe but firm pears, sliced
· ¼ cup walnuts
· ¼ cup pomegranate tendrils
· ¼ gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
· ½ cup walnut oil
· ¼ cup champagne vinegar
· Juice of 1 lemon
· 1 tbsp Dijon
· 1 tsp honey
· Pink Himalayan salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1) Whisk your dressing ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
2) Add your salad ingredients to the bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
3) Serve and enjoy!